Let's get into the nitty-gritty details.
Inspired by our founder's baby experience with cradle cap and extremely sensitive skin, this bath tea is a lifesaver and specifically formulated both for babies with the most delicate skin and mamas with extremely dry skin or any skin irritation (during pregnancy and postpartum).
Unscented - naturally scented from organic calendula and chamomile.
Hey mama, we know you have enough on your mind, that’s why we've created each product with a toxin-free promise. We believe less is best and our products are made of hypoallergenic, nontoxic, clean ingredients, free of harmful chemicals, and synthetic fragrances, and always cruelty-free.
- Colloidal oatmeal - soothes, softens, and protects skin against irritation or inflammation
- Suitable for delicate skin.
- Organic calendula - calms and reduces skin irritation while helping heal wounds and scarring.
- Red Acalypha - has been used for years by Africans to maintain the skin health of their babies and children. It has been used by several Nigerian mothers to clear common skin diseases.
- Chamomile - known for its superior skin healing and conditioning properties. It adds moisture to the skin & helps to relieve dry skin.
Acalypha wilkesiana (Red Acalypha), Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile), and Avena sativa (Colloidal Oat).
Products contain natural ingredients which may vary in color and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only.
How to Use
Steep 1 or 2 herbal pouches into 12 cups of freshly boiled water for 8 minutes. Let cool until the herbal infusion is warm.
Option 1 - Soak wash: Soak a washcloth into the herbal infusion to create a warm compress for the body.
Option 2 - Soak pour: After a shower, pour the herbal infusion over the body before drying. Let the skin absorb the herbal infusion without rinsing it off with water.